Monday, July 2, 2007

Quiver....

Quiver: It’s considered a case for arrows…but in my Quiver I have stories.
My stories, my arrows are made of Pain and laden with little thin strings of Pleasure. They have been sharpened by sorrow and been burnt in the heat of grief. When my arrows become hot they are cooled in the flow of hope.
I keep these arrows in my quiver and the Quiver close to my heart but now the time has come to remove these stories one by one and aim at you all who live between a grasping life and a strangling death.
Some of them are sharp, meant to hurt you…real nasty. Some of them would wander aimlessly... …some of them would be true…some would be blatant lies.
And mind you, I am a trained marksman coz I have learnt a lot from my teacher, the tough taskmaster called Life.
And here I raise my First Arrow called Love, take an aim with my bow made of touching words towards your heart.

8 comments:

Sunder said...

Kudos on ur imagination!quiver of arrows each with its own story!cool!ur bows would have a lot of experiece to share on each of ur unique arrows!lookin forward to encounter more of your arrows!

Unknown said...

That is very thought provoking!!we all have our own quiver with different stories to tell....

mihirshah85 said...

i was always said that u r a flirt..

but they all were wrong u all write nicely n knw hw 2 express luv in its full essence

Ninju said...

u always seem to have a knack of complicating things . :) wink wink..

Unknown said...

You were a big time hit in college with all those plays. U can actually take a person for a ride with your stories and plays. I almost got carried away in that thought provoking piece of gyaan that you have posted. Guess wat.. "Almost" is an understatement... I was floored. Good job bro... Keep posting. You have 1 fan already (ME)..

Uma Bontha said...

Yes MR. Karna..waiting to see a lot more arrows!!

Muddassir said...

So u r going to hit first with love

meethi churi se waar karne ki aadat gayi nahi teri
aur yaha churi nahi teer hai

hey grls bachke rehna razi sahab se

waiting 4 ur another arrow

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.